Weight Watchers® Lose Weight, Earn Gift Cards, Pay Only $2 a Meeting
When youâ€™re overweight, those extra pounds can lead to heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. They can also make you unhappy. We want you to feel good,
and feel good about the way you look.
Thatâ€™s why we want to help you get the weight loss you need â€“ from one of the premier providers of weight loss services in the Delaware Valley, Weight Watchers of Philadelphia, Inc.!
As a member of Health Partners or KidzPartners, you can lose weight with Weight Watchers for only $2 a meeting. All you have to do is meet the simple requirements. You must be at least 10 pounds overweight to join Weight Watchers. You must also be a member of our health plan when you start the program and throughout the benefit period. (If your enrollment in our plan ends, your benefit will stop at the end of the benefit period.)
Why wait? You can start enjoying the benefits of healthier eating habits right away:
- Call Member Relations. Health Partners: 1-800-553-0784, KidzPartners: 1-888-888-1211. TTY users please call 1-877-454-8477. We will pay your membership fee to Weight Watchers and send you 10 coupons to attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings for only a $2 copay. We will also send you a list of meeting locations.
- Take coupon #1 to the Weight Watchers meeting location of your choice, show your Health Partners or KidzPartners member card, and pay your $2 copay. Thatâ€™s all there is to it.
- Every week after that, go to the same meeting, present the proper coupon and pay your copay. (You must also present your coupon and pay $2 for any weeks you missed.)
- To continue to qualify for the benefit, you must lose at least one pound a month OR meet and stay within two pounds of your Weight Watchers goal weight. As long as you do, we will continue to send you more coupons for each new 10-week benefit period. You are also eligible to earn supermarket gift cards when you continue in the program.
Keep in Mind
- We recommend that you talk with your doctor before beginning any weight loss program. Weight Watchers requires a doctorâ€™s note with a goal weight for children ages 10-17. The program is not open to children under age 10.
- You can get meeting locations by calling Weight Watchers toll-free at 1-800-456-6363. You can also find meetings online on the Weight Watchers website. This benefit does not cover meetings attended online.
- In addition to meeting our program requirements, you must follow all Weight Watchers rules to continue your Weight Watchers membership.
To sign up and get your first 10 coupons, call Member Relations anytime. Health Partners members:
1-800-553-0784, KidzPartners members: 1-888-888-1211. TTY users: 1-877-454-8477.
PDF of Weight Watchers program flier in English and Spanish.